Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Rossi responded to comments Stoner

After undergoing MotoGP Jerez Spain (3 / 4), Valentino Rossi went straight  to the  paddock  Casey  Stoner  and apologized publicly for committing a mistake that makes Stoner affected. But what is obtained by Rossi, who according to  Rossi's  actually  scolding  very humble dignity. Especially when he was followed  by some journalists and the media.

Chaotic problem was pushed back when the MotoGP practice session Estoril, Portugal (29 / 4). Rossi explained that should Stoner already thinking smarter. This is a race, anything can happen. The most important thing is how a rider to address it a more mature mind.


"I do not know what is wanted by Stoner. If he thinks all drivers should be behind him, ya aja better race there alone. I read all the comments about me. He always talked about things I do not understand, like my job at Ducati and said I was the unfortunate bearer of the track. If in Jerez I really understand, so I'm sorry, "explained Rossi.

In addition to elaborate at length about his frustration about the expression of Stoner, Rossi also began to feel that hatred to him Stoner Laguna Seca MotoGP originated in America in 2008. "In a race, there are winners and there will always be a loser. In this case I was the winner. Since I beat him at Laguna Seca in 2008, he started commenting everything about me, "added Rossi.

But Rossi also do not simply respond to all comments sloping Stoner. The Doctor actually provide more sage advice for Stoner and enjoy all that exists. "If he thinks that he is the best racer, he must prove it. If he had won two victories this season, at least he can stop saying that it is not clear like that, "added Rossi.

0 comment:

Post a Comment